Modern is a bot aimed at helping you moderate large Discord servers.
Summed up are a few features that would be useful for any server.
- Deletion logs, log deleted messages;
- Server logs, keep track of who joined when, or who left;
- Keeproles, restore lost roles when a user rejoins your server;
- Levels, award active users with roles;
- Autoroles, set the default role for your server;
- Noattention, rename attention-seeking users;
- Tags, because who likes to answer the same questions every time;
- Generic moderation commands, kick, ban, mute, massban, etc.
There’s a lot more, but it would get messy to list all those features!
m!help to list all commands and
m!help <command> for more info about a specific command.