A multipurpose discord bot with moderation, fun, canvas, leveling and more.
- Modmail - A shared inbox for server staff to talk with their users.
- Tickets - Allows your users to open tickets and get in touch with staff
- Giveaways - Create giveaways for your server using r!mga.
- Custom Commands - Create custom commands for your server using r!mcc.
- Moderation Staff - Allows users to use moderation commands without needing the permission required, use >managestaff.
- Auto Moderation - Anti spam, Anti invite, Anti links, Anti Mass Mention. Can be managed with >mam.
- Economy - Allow users to earn money from talking in your guild can be turned on with >manageeconomy.
- Leveling - Allow users in your guild to level up from talking can be turned on with >manageleveling
- Server Stats - Creates channels to show the current server count and bot count in the server
- Sticky Messages - Allows you to set a sticky message so your users will always see it when talking in the channel
If you find an issue with the bot please use r!bug and describe the issue as best as you can so we can fix it, sadly bugs do slip by from time to time.
- Bot has a customizable prefix can be changed with r!prefix
- Moderation Commands Can send logs if a channel is set with r!ml to send Ban/Kick/Unban/Warn/etc Logs
- To use join/leave messages use r!mwl.
- Can set a role to be given automatically when a user joins with r!mar.
- Use r!help to get a list of categories and commands the bot has.