Cautious MemoryA bot that lets you set up wiki pages for your server. Wiki pages are like "tags" from other bots but editable by everyone and owned by no-one. You could use them to document your community lore, or make a "who's who" of your server. The sky's the limit!
- cm/create <title> <content> — creates a new wiki page
- cm/edit <title> <content> — edits an existing wiki page
- cm/show <title> — shows the contents of a page
- cm/history <title> — shows when the page was revised, use cm/diff to view the changes between two specific revisions
- cm/rename <old title> <new title> — renames a page
- cm/search <query> — searches for pages with titles similar to your query
- cm/alias <new title> <old title> — creates a page alias that points to another page
- cm/stats [title] — shows page statistics (such as usage and revision count) for the whole server or a specific page
- cm/watch <title> — watches a page. You will be notified when it is edited or deleted.
- cm/unwatch <tilte> — removes a page from your watch list.
- cm/watch-list — shows you your watch list.
Cautious Memory features a permissions system similar to Discord’s, with role permissions and page-specific permission overwrite support. Run cm/help Wiki Permissions for an introduction and list of commands.