Who is Skyra
Skyra is a multi-task, powerful, and fun discord bot, that satisfies most needs. Why have 10 different bots that do one thing, when you can have 1 bot that does all 10?
- 🚀 Fast
- Memes: Skyra has unique image commands such as deletthis, f… and commands such as xkcd for funny jokes.
- Moderation: Skyra features a large repository of 15 moderation actions plus some automated systems such as no mention spam, caps and attachment filters, and more.
- Multiple Language: Skyra features two languages, English and Spanish (though not completely finished), and will support more languages in the future.
- Logging: Skyra features member logs, moderation logs, message logs, and so on. Alternatively there is an option to set up a custom greeting and farewell message and channel with placeholders.
- Games: Skyra features some games such as Connect-Four, Tic-Tac-Toe, and Hunger Games.
How to use Skyra
The most basic command is the ping command, to run any command, you need to write the prefix, then the command’s name.
s! is Skyra’s prefix (the one set by default), you can run the ping command by writing
s!ping. However, if you don’t remember the prefix, you can send a mention (
@Skyra#7023) and she will remind you the prefix. Alternatively, you can always use an user-friendly prefix like the following:
To get a list of all commands, you can write
Skyra, help, she will show you an embed with navigation reactions, or
Skyra, help --all for the full list of commands in your direct messages.
NOTE: The commands shown in the help command are only the commands that you and Skyra can use. This means, if you are not a moderator, you won’t see the moderation commands list, or if Skyra doesn’t have permissions to ban members, you won’t see the ban command.
The help command shows you a list of all commands’ names and a brief description for each of them, to get a full description, you may run
Skyra, help <command>, for example
Skyra, help whois.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask me in the official support server!