If you’d like to add GiveawayBot to your server, use the following link:
- !ghelp - Provides the bot’s commands via Direct Message
- !gcreate - Interactive giveaway setup
- !gstart <time> [winners] [prize] - Starts a new giveaway in the current channel. Users can react with a 🎉 to enter the giveaway. The time can be in seconds, minutes, hours, or days. Specify the time unit with an “s”, “m”, “h”, or “d”, for example
2h. If you include a number of winners, it must be in the form #w, for example
- !greroll [messsageId] - Re-rolls a winner. If you provided a message ID, it rerolls the giveaway at that ID. If you leave it blank, it looks in the current channel for the most recent giveaway and rerolls from that.
- !gend [messageId] - Ends a giveaway immediately. If you provided a message ID it will end the giveaway at that ID. If you leave it blank, it looks in the current channel for the most recent giveaway and ends that.
- !glist - Lists currently-running giveaways on the server.
Suggests, Bugs, Feature Requests
If you find bugs or would like to suggest features, join my bot development server here: https://invite.gg/jagrosh