Voice Manager is a simplistic bot, that allows your users to create new voice channels on demand!
Assign a lobby and everybody entering this lobby will be placed in a newly created channel. Once everybody leaves this new channel - it gets deleted.
The bot will keep new channels in the same category as the lobby and will enable same user limits as the lobby.
List of available commands:
- help (or empty mention) - shows help message
- register [voice_chat_id OR voice_chat_name] - registers a voice chat that will be used as a lobby
- unregister [voice_chat_id OR voice_chat_name] - unregisters an existing lobby
- id [voice_chat_name OR category_name] - use this to learn ids of voice channels by name or category
- prefix [new_prefix] - set a new prefix. Mentioning will still work
- language [new_language] - change language
- list - lists all registered lobbies and how many new channels exist
- stats - take a sneak peek on bot’s performance!
- support - sends an invite to support Discord server