Tippy Discord Bot
Tippy is a cute, multi purpose bot with some very unique functions!
Description of the commands Tippy has:
Tippy has a LOT of very useful commands, this includes things like:
Ping on join - This command will ping a user in a channel when they join, and delete the ping right after (Ghost pinging). This is very useful to bring the attention of a user to a channel without flooding the channel with welcome messages.
There's commands to disable and enable channels, making it so that the bot will not respond to any commands in those channels.
You can also change the prefix of the bot to anything you'd like!
There's a detailed interactive setup that you can use to toggle all kinds of features, such as:
- Automatically setup a pair of confession channels with the proper permission, all done by Tippy
- Toggle all confessions on or off
- Manually choose what channel confessions should be sent to, and optionally in what channel users can send confessions without the use of a command
- Toggle the
*confesscommand and toggle confessions through DMs
- Enable a slowmode and set the wait time
You can add a verification system to your server and only trigger it with customizable rules. You can set a minimum account age, and choose to require verification for users with no profile picture.
You can change the values of these rules and whether only 1 has to be met, or both. This way you can almost rule out inconviences for legitimate users, while still stopping most bots!
The verification works through Tippy's website where the user will have to verify through a captcha. Once they've done this, the "Waiting for Verification" role (Also customizable) will be removed from them, and they'll be able to use your server like normal.
There's all the basic commands like ban, kick, softban, warn, etc.. And there's also commands to lock channels, check modlogs, add notes to users, view cases and view moderation stats! Not exactly moderation, but there's also commands for mass roles, checking how many users have a role, viewing userinfo and viewing serverinfo!
You can even change how much the chatbot should see as context (0 to 16 messages) on an individual basis. You can also disable/enable channels where chatbot won't respond.
Be aware though, feeding the chatbot NSFW or Toxic messages will result in a response with similar content.
- Generate up to 30 random colors and display the hex codes, with options to set the hue and brightness.
- Generate a big grid of random colors with the same above-mentioned options.
- Get information, a preview, and a generated name based on a hex code.
- Set the color of any role by hex code, even on mobile!
There's a big assortment of image commands, things such as birds, cats, foxes, pandas, koalas, dogs, etc.
There's also a lot of image manipulation commands to give effects to avatars or submitted images. Some features include: Deepfry, rainbow overlay, blur, bright, contrast, invert, pixelate and posterize.
You can also generate a triggered meme gif based on any image or add the GTA Wasted overlay, you can even generate fake YouTube comments or get a meme from any subreddit.
All kinds of other commands
- MyAnimeList: You can look up any anime and view any users watchlist with the animesearch and animelist commands!
- Searching: You can search for any Google images, Genius lyrics, NameMC namehistory or pokedex entry!
There's so many other useful commands, to view the rest, just invite Tippy and use the *help command