GateKeeper is an easy-to-use solution for auto-roling your community when using Discords fancy new Rule Screening feature.
A lot of servers want to grant users roles when they join - however, by adding a role to a user they allow them to skip past their Rule Screening menu. We solved this by only adding a role after they accept!
This bot is for community servers only, adding the bot to non-community servers is untested and not recommended - there are better options out there.
- To find out more about rule screening visit the Discord support page: HERE.
- To find out more about community servers visit the Discord support page: HERE.
Why Use GateKeeper
- A one-of-a-kind bot, there aren’t many bots that have this functionality.
- Everything is completely free.
- You can assign upto 5 different roles.
G!help- Brings up the help menu (even if that is only two commands).
G!addRole @Role- Adds a role to be added when a user accepts the rules.
G!removeRole @Role- Removes a role to be added when a user accepts the rules.
- See the bot in action!
- Please message the creator, @EggsLeggs#0001, with any concerns or feedback!
- Feel free to use the support server’s #support channel for questions!